You must be dressed in the decreed attire or you will not be allowed to enter. NO discussions, NO refunds. Looky loos and party poopers are encouraged to go elsewhere.
NO GUNS OF ANY SORT… TOY OR NOT… NONE.
Acceptable coverings include:
- COSTUMES of any type
- FANTASY / FETISH WEAR such as:
- saran wrap or anything else you might dream up
- FORMAL WEAR meaning tuxes for men, gowns for ladies
- Ladies may wear sheer fabrics, and revealing outfits, but NO NUDITY WILL BE ALLOWED. Pasties and liquid latex are no longer acceptable, due to the wisdom of our elected officials, nor will realistic looking rubber or other artificial genitalia (inflatables and other obviously non-real is acceptable). The fragile reputation of Las Vegas is at stake after all.
- Realistic looking or functioning costume weapons of any sort will also not be allowed (example: a steel Conan Sword would not be acceptable, a flimsy plastic one would be). Also, any clothing with metal spikes of any size will not be permitted.
- To avoid causing any major skirmishes or mobilizations of the “PRUDES FOR THE ELIMINATION OF EROTIC PARTIES” ( PEEPers), PLEASE COVER YOUR NAUGHTY CREATIONS when coming to and from the event.
- A COAT CHECK will be provided.
WHAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
Check back often as laws change daily.
“SIN CITY” is a frame of mind, however CLARK COUNTY is being CHILD PROOFED to ensure that 9 year olds OF ALL AGES will not be offended in any way. While toplessness is allowed on the streets, it would seem that it is not allowed the minute you go indoors (WTF)?? It’s wierd and confusing, and while there have been no problems at our event in the past, that doesn’t stem the flow of innuendo and misinformation from the “DO GOODER” crew. As we are all well aware, it is not difficult to hire someone (or find a “volunteer”) to be offended IN ANY SITUATION. Therefore, we provide for your information (and to COVER OUR ASSES), the following legal descriptions of what will continue to be UNACCEPTABLE behavior at the event, as well as the actual wording of Clark Counties child safe regulations for adults.
CLARK COUNTY CODE SECTION 8.20.020 PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING DEFINITIONS FOR WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED:
- Nude/Nudity. “Nude” or “nudity” means the showing of the human male or female genitals, pubic area, or anus with less than a fully opaque covering, or the showing of the male genitals in a discernibly turgid state, whether covered or not. For the purposes of this definition, “fully opaque covering” does not include pasties, latex paint, or hair pieces.
- Topless/Topless Activity. “Topless/topless activity” means the showing of the female breast below a point immediately above the top of the areola with less than a fully opaque covering.
- Lewd/lewd activity means:
- The showing or display of the human male or female genitals, pubic area, or anus with less than a fully opaque covering, or the showing of the covered male genitals in a discernibly turgid state for the purposes of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of any person;
- The touching of one’s own or another person’s clothed or unclothed human male or female genitals, pubic area, anus, or female breast(s) for the purposes of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of any person. The applicable exception to this subsection (b) is the following: (i) An individual may touch her own clothed female breast(s).
- Any actual act of sexual intercourse, while clothed or unclothed, that includes, but may not be limited to any of the following types of contact; genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, with or between persons of the same sex or opposite sex, any actual act of masturbation, or any actual or simulated act of bestiality or sadomasochistic abuse.
AS FINAL CLARIFICATION: the activities listed above are forbidden at the Fetish & Fantasy Halloween Ball